|Out Of Stock
- Allows you to hear and feel every nuance of your playing
- 2 - satellite speakers attach to each side of your rack with included SPAT1 speaker attachments
- Aux input for CD player or other external sound source
- Each satellite speaker contains a 4" woofer, 2" midrange, 1" tweeter, and a 20W amp
- Subwoofer has an 8" speaker and 50W power
- Satellite mounting hardware included
Hear your electronic kit the way you really need to
The Yamaha MS50DR Electronic Kit Monitor System amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but also feel what you are playing. Whether you are playing at home, in the studio, or live on stage you can hear every nuance of your performance. The system consists of 2 compact satellite speakers attached to left and right sides of the rack with the supplied SPAT1 speaker attachments, and the 50W bass reflex subwoofer unit resting on the floor. Produces full-frequency tone and 3-dimensionality for a playing experience that is close to that of an acoustic drum kit. Satellite speakers contain a 4" woofer, 2" midrange, and 1" tweeter. Each is powered by a 20W amp. The subwoofer has an 8" speaker and 50W power.
The 50w bass-reflex sub-woofer reproduces even the deepest kick drum or bass guitar sounds, letting you feel the bottom end and making your electronic kit feel more like an acoustic kit.
3-way satellite speakers
The 20w satellite speakers reproduce the high frequencies of your snare, cymbals or pre-recorded songs. They mount to the rack using the included SPAT-1 speaker mounts making the MS-50DR a compact unit ideal for home use when space is limited.
Simple to use
All you have to do is plug the outputs from your drum module to the inputs in the subwoofer unit, plug the satellite speakers into the left and right speaker inputs (with the included speaker cables) adjust the amount of lows (woofer), and highs (satellites) you want, set the volume and play.
- Satellite speakers are 8.1" x 5" x 4.2" - 3.4 lbs. each
- Subwoofer is 18" x 15" x 13" - 44.1 lbs.